Sunday, January 2, 2011

ear wax

I can't believe our little Ep is already six months old. And actually at this point he is 6 1/2 months old. Christmas came and went, New Year's came and went. Yadda, yadda, it was all good. Everything is good. Done with the casualties now.

So today I took Ep to the doctor because I suspected an ear infection. Nope, just a big ball of wax. She stuck her little light in his ear and she said, "Oh my, I can't even see because of all this wax." Then she went and got this long and skinny instrument and dug the wax out of his ear and I thought that Ethan was probably wetting himself he was so excited. His little eyes started fluttering about and he looked a bit comatose. So that's over and so is the wax. I wanted to bring one of those things home with me, but she had the eagle eye on me. Pretty sure she smelled that I wanted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment